- “Cynda was a great resource every step of the way.” –jlburton22 *****
- “Knowing no one in Lee Summit I search on my own for a realtor. Wind up with a realtor that listed the house then sit back did nothing else. Then I found Cynda. What a difference. This lady works it and goes beyond what an agent would do. If I needed painting, repairs, lawn mowing or whatever…. Cynda got bids and got the people over there she worked the listing Can’t say enough good. If you are looking to sell or buy, you need this lady. On top of working hard, her personality is tops as well. You won’t be sorry. So glad I found her in the middle of so many realtors.” -ileneonhim *****
- “Cynda was great, took every phone call and question with interest and pleasure. The buyers agent was not so great. If it was not for the integrity and compassion that Cynda demonstrated, I am afraid that the deal would have fallen threw. I highly recommend her and her team.” –drjoe42 *****
- “We had considered working with Cynda from the start when we put our home on the market. We went with another agent at the time that we had worked with in the past. It turned out to be a Big mistake. Luckily, Cynda was willing to take the reigns from our former realtor and accepted the job with great enthusiasm. She is so confident and positive and it was evident throughout the entire process. She was dilligent and employed new and innovative ways to attract potential buyers and generate interest in our property. She displayed strong negotiation techniques and got a solid sale price for us. Cynda and her staff were a joy to work with. We would definitely strongly recommend her to any and all potential home buyers or sellers.” –Randyman5890 *****
- “Cynda was absolutely fabulous to work with. She truly cares about her clients, works tremendously hard to get the best deal and goes above and beyond to ensure she takes care of them. I would and have recommended her to my closest friends.” –hensleyclan *****
- “Highly recommend Cynda. Easy to work with very open and honest when it comes to prices and getting a good deal. Also helped me sell my house while I was away on active duty. Always was available, even when I would text her at 10 at night she was fast to respond. Gives and gets you what you want. Very personal makes you feel like part of her family.” – Brad Lancaster *****
- “I can’t say enough good things about Cynda. She is the only person we will ever work with in the future to buy or sell any property. She is, in a word, awesome!” – babsno1fan *****
- “There are simply not enough good things to say about Cynda Rader and her Associates. One of the finest professionals I have ever come in contact with. The highest degree of integrity, enthusiasm and honesty that I think could ever be found in the real estate industry. ” Does not tell you merely what you might want to hear” but focusses on the clients’ actual needs and desires. Would rather have you pleased than merely ” sell you something” which in todays marketplace, is truly refreshing. If you want to buy or sell a home, do yourself a favor and hire this lady. Then, just stand back and watch … or maybe you better get ready to move!!! Thank you so much to CYNDASELLS. Class act.” – Richard Pack *****
- “Cynda helped me sell my home from 1800 miles away! Being an active duty service member it was comforting to know I had someone there to represent me in all aspects. I appreciate her knowledge and open communication. I def recommend her if you want someone whom you can trust.” –liz_bsn2008 *****
- “Cynda is very professional and wonderful to work with. She was very encouraging when we were met with a couple of challenges along the way when trying to sell our home. She is very honest and reliable.” –pnickerson *****
- “Cynda helped us sell our house and purchase another home. She is wonderful to work with and is there to answer your questions day or night. Cynda was always in contact with us and keeping us up to date on the status of our home. Without a doubt Cynda is honest, reliable and very hard working. She will not only be our lifelong realtor but a lifelong and dear friend!” – Paul-angela Eager *****
- “Cynda sold the house I was living in, and helped me to locate and buy a new home at the same time. She did a great job arranging for the closing of both on the same day.” –cpcop*****
- “Cynda is a wonderful person to work with. She is very down to earth, honest and caring. She was there for us day and night, whatever we needed. We will never use anyone else” –joan.fritz*****
- “I have been a home builder for over 35 years. Through that time I have worked with many many real estate agents. Cynda by far has been the best agent I have ever worked with. She is honest, caring, hard working, very reliable, knows her market and knows how to get properties sold better than anyone I have ever met.I wish I would have met her sooner. Troy Bellah Bellah Homes, LLC*****
- “Kept me very well informed on the status of the sell of my investment property with periodic phone calls and emails. Never felt like I was ‘forgotten’ or just another sell. Cynda is very professional, but also very personable. Her and her team were a pleasure to do business with.” –Kevdburns*****
- “I was an out of area seller. Knew zero people in the area. After bad experiences with other realtors I found cynda. Omg. What a difference. She worked the listing. She got bids and people to do anything I needed ie mow lawn, paint, plumbing or whatever. Thankful I found her out of the blue!!!!!! Excellent experience and 10 star recommend.” –ileneonhim *****
Angie’s List Testimonials
- “Helped us buy the house we live in. Now, 10 years later, we want to sell the same house so we called them to help us.
It went great. Cynda was tireless helping us look at houses. She really listened to what we were looking for and tried to respond to our wishes. Finally found a great house. Now we’d like to sell it, so we went back to Cynda for her help because we trust her and look forward to working with her and her team.” –Nancy Campbell
- “We had our house with 3 other realtor prior to Cynda Sells. They did not communicate with us and only put the house on the internet..
We did not hear from them until right before the contract was about to run out. We took if off the market for about 6 months because we could not find a realtor that we felt work for us and not the buyers. I felt like all of the other realtor just wanted the house to sell itself on the internet and not put forth any effort on their part.
When Cynda came and we talked about what changes we need to make to make the house more appealing. What price range we should expect , and how she would promote the house. She made a great video of the house, and helped us to make some changes with how the furniture was arranged and to remove some of the personal stuff. She had many open houses, and we received more calls from the multi-list I think that was due to the slide show she made. She always kept us advised on what was going on. She made a very complete folder of all the things we should expect and what she would do to promote the sale.
With the other realtor I felt like we could not live in the house and had to keep it spotless. I did not feel that way with Cynda she always gave us plenty of notice when someone was coming and for the open house. We listed it I believe it in Sept and it signed the papers on Dec 20th of 2012. SOLD!!!
We have remained friends with her. I think that says a great deal about a realtor. I would recommend her to anyone who wants to sell a house. She was respectful, kind and very professional.” –Carol & Ken Blum
- “Very professional, friendly” –Lori Jontz
- “Cynda has helped us purchase 2 homes and sell 1 home.
Overall experience was wonderful. Cynda is so helpful and will work with you at anytime anywhere. She was very honest with us if the house we had chosen was priced right and went above and beyond to make sure we were Completely satisfied. She met with us several times at our convenience and even at one point met us at the grocery store to sign papers because that is where we were at at that moment she never made us go out of our way for her nor let us worry about anything along the process of selling or buying a home. Cynda is extremely knowledgable about what she does and if doesn’t already know the answer she will make sure to find out ASAP. Also, Cynda always made buying and selling a home a positive and very fun experience! I would absolutely work with Cynda and her team time and time again!” –Paul & Angela Eager
- “Cynda was an amazing Realtor! I’m so glad that she helped us find our home. She made everything as easy as she could. When something would go sour with our loan, we always felt like she was on our side and would fight for the loan people to make it right. She also gave great advice but wouldn’t make us feel bad if we went against her advice.
At our signing she even gave us a ‘welcome home’ basket, and I started crying. She was amazing through out the entire process and we will be using her again.
I HIGHLY recommend Cynda Sells.” –Michaela Kuhl
- “Cynda Sells listed our house for sale and sold it before our 6 month contract was expired. They were able to get us a very fair market price.
She was also our buyer’s agent in finding us another home to meet our requirements of a lifestyle we wanted. Which was one of maintenance provided community, spacious but less footage than we were previously in, quality in and out and on or near water.
We were very happy with the results. All our requests were met and we are certainly enjoying our new home.”
– Carl Mela
- “Cynda and her team sold my house in 18 days. They were very professional, helpful, and courteous . I will use them again in a heartbeat.
Cynda was very accommodating and made our timeline work. She was prompt and did what she said she would. She made everything easy.” – Patty Becker
- “Cydna has shown my wife and I several homes, she found and helped us buy our current home about a year ago, and she has shown us other investment properties as well.
Cynda is very helpful, professional, always friendly and most importantly she is a problem solver. We felt her real estate experience and knowledge of contracts was a huge benefit, she truly understands the logistics and issues homeowners encounter when buying a new home and was there to help us throughout the entire process. Without question, we would use her services again!” –Mark Schaufler
- “Cynda came promptly and got listing right up with photos and onto all websites for review!
Sat down with comps to discuss pricing, had professional photos taken and fliers made and delivered. We have had an open house as well.” –Ruthie Bresette-Mount
- “She was our realtor and sold our house very quickly.
It was a very smooth relationship. If there was a question, she answered it. If there was a problem, she made it right. If there was a concern, she handled it. I would definitely use Cynda and her team again and would absolutely refer any friends or family to them.” –Matthew Gregory
- “We have used Cynda to purchase two homes and to sell to of our homes. She has always sold our homes fast, provided excellent customer service and has listened very attentatively to our needs and has helped us find homes meeting those needs. She has a great staff and is gifted at staging homes for pictures and then marketing your house. I would, and often do, wholeheartedly reccommend Cynda and her team to anyone wishing to sell or purchase a home.
Cynda sold our home in one week. That sell fell through and we had to put the house back on the market and sold it again in about 10 days. Cynda uses the special service to schedule all of our home viewings and this allows you to get feedback from the people viewing your home. Cynda and her staff are always available to promptly answer any questions that may arise. She is very prompt at providing copies of offers, etc to you and you are always aware of what is going on at each step of the process. She also helped us find our current home. She was patient as we looked at several houses for sale and we couldn’t be happier with our purchase.” –Ron Hazelrigg
- “She is amazing! Cynda and her group is on top of everything. She tells you if you are getting a good deal or not. What to look for in the house and property. Does a tremendous job negotiating for you. We’ve recommended her to family and friends! She’s Number One in our book!” -Terri Young
- “Sold a house in a very short period of time that we had purchased in our neighborhood for my in-laws just three months previously.
By far the most comprehensive, on-top-of-it, professional realtor we have worked with. Ever. Keeps in touch with you. Is honest with you in what you should expect from her and from the selling process. Again…can’t say it enough…professionalism at its best!” –Sandy Brill
- “Cynda was my realtor who helped me find and complete the sale of my first home.
Cynda was very friendly, not intimidating at all. As a first time homebuyer, I was hoping to find someone that wouldn’t treat me like I didn’t know what I was doing, or assume I knew it all. She guided me through the searching process, scheduled and attended showings of prospective houses, all the while being very punctual and professional. Once I found the house of my dreams, she helped me understand what to look for during the inspection and made me feel very comfortable with the process. I would most definitely use Cynda Sells again when I’m ready to sell my house and find something bigger, if and when that time comes.” –Nikkole Test
- “In February 2012, she sold our very “unique” property that required a cash buyer since no bank would finance it. This was a difficult task, but Cynda got it done!
In August of 2012, she was able to find us a house that was perfect for us.
After our first experience of buying a home without picking our own real estate agent, my husband and I did a little bit more research when it came time to sell that home and buy a new one. Initially, we had used Craigslist to try to sell our home for about a year, but after getting some flaky and weird people for showngs, we decided to go the professional route to save us the hassle of showing our home and prequalifying folks.
We decided to use Cynda through a referral of a friend. Our home was very “unique” – and it would be hard to sell because it was in the middle of nowhere. And to top that off, we had to have a cash buyer because no bank would finance our property. This was a difficult task considering what the real estate market was doing in late 2011. Cynda got us a cash buyer and was able to sell our property that was out in BFE!
Then, we decided to use her again as our buyers agent. She was able to show us houses that were in our price range, provide us with information about the area that would be helpful, and had connections out the wazoo that helped us out when it came time to close and get estimates for future renovations for our new home. She dealt with my craziness when it came to the millions of questions I had and was able to get me answers.
She used to be apart of the Keller Williams brokerage, but I think parted with them to form her own brokerage. If you want someone who knows their stuff, will give you honest answers, and will sell your house – she can do it.
I very much appreciate the feedback from the member. She forgot to add in the fact that she and her husband were an absolute joy to work with. We were in a terrible time crunch with the bank not extending our contract once we had an approval for a shortsale. We had to close in less than 3 weeks to make it happen. The member stayed on top of her game, working right along side of me and the lender expediting necessary paperwork and staying on time with inspections and contract contingencies. We made the date and it was certainly a team effort! Having clients that understand the needs of the lender, title companies and REALTOR is so rare but the member was outstanding. It was fun working with her and him because I know if I asked her for something she was way ahead of me. The Member’s were the best!! Thank you again for hangin in there and the opportunity to sell yours and put you in a happy new home!” -Seng Nickerson